• By signing this agreement , from now on the Event Organizer, agrees to invest in a Matias Letelier performance.
• A payment of $ must be paid in full the day of performance.
• Please make sure all of the information bellow is correct, then mail the signed agreement to secure the date to: Matias Letelier, 3333 Broadway E26H, New York, NY 10031. You can also scan it and email it back.
• This is to reserve this specific date and time and to turn down all other engagements that conflict.
• Due to high demand, shows will be booked on a first-come first-served basis. You will have 7 days to send the contract back otherwise the performer is under no obligation to reserve the spot for you.
3. Day of the Event:
• Due to the busy performance schedule, all performances must begin on time. Thank you!
• Even though the performer is very flexible with his time, due to high demand, multiple shows may be booked on the same day-therefore it is critical that the start time is adhered to when other show is booked after yours.
• If the event is running behind the schedule, you'll have the following options:
a) The performer can finish at the time the original show was set to finish for the full fee ($) even though your performance started later; or
b) You will pay a $50 per 15 minute held over fee.
• The Event Organizer will provide performer with secure location for show supplies and valuables.
• The Event Organizer will provide the performer with a water bottle and a trash bag to be used for disposal after the show.
• For shows of 2 or more hours, the Event Organizer wil provide the performer with a meal or snacks.
• Also the Event Organizer will provide the performer with parking location if there is no easy parking available nearby.
• If the stage is going to be share with a Dj booth, live band or other act, please let us know in advance so we can coordinate the use of space accordingly.
4. Cancellation Policy:
• Should the engagement for which the contract is made be canceled by the Event Organizer more than one month prior to the engagement, without cause from an act of god, the Event Organizer agrees to pay 50% of the booking fee (50% of $).
• However, if the Event Organizer decides to reschedule the engagement within the next month, there will be no penalties. Please note: that any rescheduled event is subject to availability.
• If the Event Organizer cancels the engagement for any reason whatsoever within two weeks of the performance, the total booking fee ($) must be paid in full and payable to Matias Letelier within two weeks of the cancellation date.
• If for any reason Matias Letelier has to cancel the event due to a medical or family emergency, another competent performer will be found or a new date will be set within a month from the cancellation date.
• Due to extreme weather conditions, such as storm or flooding, we will do our best to reschedule your show without extra charge towards another mutually agreed date/event within the next 45 days after the original event date ().
• The performer always arrive earlier between 20-60 min before the event begins to set up with no problems.
• However, the performer will not be held responsible for late start of performance due to weather, unforeseen traffic delays or circumstances beyond our control (such as flight cancellation).
• If this is the case the performer will call the Event Organizer to keep them inform of any inconvenience on the road and the new estimated time of arrival.